Saturday, April 18, 2015

I Want To Do A Ballet

But I don't want to do a stuffy ballet that has no elements of modernity in it.  I want to do a ballet where a dancer gets to fully participate in the creation process.  I want the dancer to have a chance to design half the dances herself without the input of any music, and I would love to give her half the music to use to choreograph.  I saw some of the most amazing dancers today just from a local studio, but these were strong girls who were artistic, creative and fearless.  I want to work with people like that.  I want the ballet to be an indie pop/rock album, but I want it to mean something to little girls who want to be dancers as they watch someone who is strong and still young absolutely killing it visually.  I just think that would be so cool.  Not just for me but for the girl does the dancing, a chance for us both to create something wholly unique.

Too many projects and not enough time :)

PS–Guys, if you don’t already know, girls are STRONG, and most of them can snap you in half.  The “girlier” things they do, they’re probably even tougher.  You need to recognize.  Girls rule, and us boys, we drool ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please keep it clean and keep it legal. Peace...