Sunday, July 5, 2009

Private Lessons Here In Atlanta Now Open For Business

This should end up being the commerical message of all commercial messages.

Being that I titled my blog "The Bass Clarinet Guru" one would think that I teach.  Well, I do.

I teach privately here in the Metro Atlanta area and would love to have as many students as I can stand.  I teach at home and I travel to the homes of students and I quite enjoy it.

Alot of people I know teach privately, but begrudgingly.  They do it for money (which I do as well) but they hate it.  I love it.

Working one on one with a kid is fun.  Preparing them for auditions is quite a task, but it's something I'm good at.  Preparing kids to move from one grade to the next is a challenging task, but one that I do happily.

Sometimes private teachers only teach one area of the instrument.  I endeavor to tackle the whole kid and the whole experience.  How to pass an audition, how to win a challenge, how to survive band class, all of it.

So, if you're in Atlanta I'd love to teach you.  Please feel free to contact me for more information.  I charge fair rates and have a good time teaching.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please keep it clean and keep it legal. Peace...