Monday, March 9, 2015

All Songs Written

Well, I technically did not write two of them, but I have decided how I'm going to play them since they were over 200 years ago.  The other songs are totally written, and I need to decide on the setting for record straight solo much, that is in the pop format, that feels like something smooth and indieish.  Yes, I know.  That's some serious shit.  I'm tempted to record them on my phone or tablet from across the room.

Anyways, I want it to sound like it was recorded in a garage because those are some of the roots of indie music.  Things that do not fit the mold (like Bass Clarinet pop songs that have no sung words) and things that are not going to hit the Billboard 100 on their first release.  I much prefer to be on the outside of the box...now to make it sound that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please keep it clean and keep it legal. Peace...