Monday, March 16, 2015

What About The Length Of An Album

I've got albums from my favorite band that are barely 40 minutes long.  I don't care, I love it...I just always wonder what convinces people to make albums of a certain length.  Is this something that people arrive at because they think the album is done, or is the number of tracks and their relative length part of some divine formula.  Just wondering...

In other news, writing in the middle of the night really helps.  I have some great tracks ready to go, and I just need to decide what is going to accompany them.  How simple or complex they will be.  But this thing is coming together in a way where I can spend mid-April to mid-May recording and see if I can release this puppy on June 1 on basically all forms of media :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please keep it clean and keep it legal. Peace...