Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Heights Of Cross Promotion

I am going to be doing a lot of releases over the course of the year.  There will be a YouTube channel with mood music on it that has lovely backgrounds.  There will some indie rockish type stuff coming out in the summer and fall, and there will be several releases through the CD Baby free market.  You would have to pay for the tracks, but they don't charge me much to list on their market.  As I said, the heights of cross promotion.  If you have never been to the CD Baby website, you go visit them because there are MANY more people besides me who also want and deserve your business.  Links will be coming as soon as the first album comes out.  This is sort of an unholy combination of storytelling moody jazz that could pass for indie rock if I changed the structure and added some words.  Yeah, something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please keep it clean and keep it legal. Peace...